Welcome to the 2021 Gracie Barra Carlos Gracie Jr 2ns Copa! This year we are honoring Master Carlos Gracie Jr!
When you register, please make sure you follow these steps.
1) Under "Academy", choose the GB School that you belong to. If you do not see your school there, click "Add a New Academy". For example, if you belong to Gracie Barra Coral Springs, but do not see it as an option, click "Add a New Academy" and add Gracie Barra Coral springs to the list.
2) Under "Team/Association", please select Gracie Barra.
Start time and Location
Competition starts 9:30am Saturday 5th of June 2021.
Door opens for competitors and spectators 8:30AM
Address for competition venue:
Miami Airport Convention Center
MACC 2 711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami FL 33126
GRACIE BARRA COMPET SOUTH FLORIDA MISSION STATEMENT
The Gracie Barra Competition Network is at its very core is a positive and closely knit organization of athletes. Our tournaments are conducted with the highest level of integrity, camaraderie and sportsmanship, with our athletes, a staff, and officials always keeping safety in mind. We strive to be the competitive birthplace and proving grounds of champions -- keeping the legacy alive!
Rules information go to:
All the competitors must wear the full Gracie Barra official uniform and GB rash guard.
The GB Ultra Light Gi will be allowed only for kids. Adults cannot wear the GB Ultra Light Gi.
ALL women and kids are allowed to use the GB Pink gi for this competition.
All kids will receive a participation medal.
All kids warm up together! Please arrive early.
Every competitor will receive a nice t-shirt of the event.
OPEN WEIGHT ADULT COLORED BELT PRIZES
*You must complete a minimum of 1 scheduled match to receive cash/gi prize. If only 1 athlete registers for the open class of a given bracket, that person will receive a gold medal, but forfeits the cash & gi prize*
04/24 REGISTRATION OPENS
05/02 REGISTRATION INCREASES TO $75
05/21 REGISTRATION INCREASES TO $85
05/30 ATHLETE CORRECTION DATE
05/30 PROFESSOR CORRECTION DATE
05/31 REGISTRATION CLOSE
--What's the Uniform Requirements?
Any color Full GB Uniform ( Gi + rashguard)
- Is There Free Parking?
No, parking costs $7
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us [email protected]
- What's the refund policy?
A voucher with the full amount given if canceled by 5/30
- What time doors open?
- Do I have to show up right when it opens and stay there all day?
NO. Please check brackets and schedule as it shows dynamic schedule. We recommend an hour prior to start fight time at least.
- Can I update my registration information?
Yes! Just log back into your account and make all of your changes
-Do I have to create a different account for everyone in the family?
No! You can create different profiles within your account and register everyone from the family.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
- Is there an spectator fee?
Yes, we charge $5 for kids anyone 6 years of age.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
It's better that you fix this information, for example if your child is the one competing but it's your information on the ticket and purchase it may confuse you, your child and the staff working on the day of the event when we are calling your "child" to compete and you don't hear his name because we don't have his info!